"This is not what I signed up for". This is a common thought for many physicians. We get into medicine to help and heal, but instead we end up exhausted, overwhelmed, feeling stuck and thinking about leaving medicine. Some of the challenges you may be experiencing are rumination about bad outcomes, anxiety about what your patient and/or colleagues are thinking about you, fear to operate or that you will make an inaccurate diagnosis. If you're like most of us, I think deep down inside, the potential problem is that you feel like you're not a good enough doctor or surgeon and maybe everyone else thinks that too.
What I think it is that all doctors desire is the freedom to practice medicine how we want and to stop wearing exhaustion as a badge of honor. At our core, what we want is to feel confident in our job and feel respected by our patients and colleagues.
Personalized coaching from a fellow physician is an evidence based intervention to improve career satisfaction and reduce burnout. And it's so much more than that with me.
I want you to discover your true power and calling in this life. I want you to use medicine to fulfill that destiny and not inhibit it. I want you to not be ashamed of what you want or the dreams you have.
That's what my coaching program will provide you.
What you'll get:
- Weekly 45 minute coaching calls 3 months
- Unlimited email coaching for 6 months
- Exercises and worksheets as appropriate based on your needs and goals
- BONUS: Lifetime access to my self-coaching course
- BONUS: Lifetime access to "How to cope with a medical/surgical complications" course
- BONUS: Lifetime access to "Other people's opinion" course"
- BONUS: Discounted rate for any live events
If you commit to this program, participate in the calls and you don't feel more confident, you get a full refund. There is no risk to you.