Lack of confidence as a physician can be devastating to our careers. Some of the challenges you may be experiencing are rumination about past mistakes, anxiety about what your patient and/or colleagues are thinking about you, fear to operate or that you will make an inaccurate diagnosis. If you're like most of us, I think deep down inside, the potential problem is that you feel like you're not a good enough doctor or surgeon and maybe everyone else thinks that too.
What I think it is that all doctors desire is the ability to operate without anxiety, leave work at work and stop feeling like an imposter. At our core, what we want is to feel confident in our job and feel respected by our patients and colleagues.
This 6 week immersion is the step by step process to achieving genuine and lasting confidence.
What you'll get:
- My proven process to overcoming self-doubt ($2,000 value)
- 3 one on one coaching calls (1,500)
- How to stop ruminating
- How to put yourself first without feeling guilty
- How to stop obsessing about negative patient reviews
- How to stay focused at work so you aren't up late catching up on your charting and inbox
- How to cope with a medical or surgical complication
- BONUS: Lifetime access to my self-coaching course to complete at your own pace ($300value)
If you commit to this program, participate in the calls and you don't feel more confident, you get a full refund. There is no risk to you.